Due to the economy, or personal choice, more and more employees are choosing to work past the age of 65. As the workforce changes we aim to change along with it, which is why employees who have surpassed the traditional age of retirement are still able to receive group benefits.
The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan allows your company to apply for Group benefits once you have been in business for six months. Each plan is customized to suit your needs.
coverage for employees from 65-80 can include:
- Health care - including prescription drug, ambulance ad semi-private hospital coverage
- Emergency Medical Travel - the first 90 days of trips for certificate holders age 65-69, 60 days for certificate holders age 70-74, and 30 days for certificate holders age 75-80
- Life benefits with Accidental Death & Dismemberment payments
- Dependent Life coverage for spouses and dependent children
- Dental benefits
- Best Doctors - access to worldwide medical specialists for diagnostic and treatment planning services
- Preferred Vision eye wear and hearing devise purchase discounts
- Health Access telephone line offering information on health, nutrition and regional resources
- Employee Assistance Service - counselling services for confidential help dealing with personal issues
- Business Assistance Service - providing owners access to legal, accounting and human resource services.
If you or someone in your company is considering working past the age of 65, it is important to ensure that they are provided with valid coverage on your group plan. The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan will work with you and your company to provide the best coverage to every employee at your firm.