What do you do to keep your body moving when you're at work? It's hard to sit behind a desk all day while maintaining proper posture and avoiding those delicious snacks sitting in the office kitchen, but we found some ways to keep you moving while you're in the office!
1. Tap your toes! Turn on your favourite radio station and tap your toes to the beat of each tune; this keeps your legs moving and your circulation flowing!
2. Take the stairs! We know the elevator is easier, but if you work on a lower floor and you're up for a challenge, try the stairs a couple times per week!
3. Wait by the printer! Sure, this might sound a little bit boring, but why not do some calf raises while waiting for your pages to print?
4. Butt squeezes! Yeah, yeah, yeah, we know this sounds funny, but why not tone those glutes when no one is looking?! Just squeeze your cheeks together and hold for 5-10 seconds until you get tired and wait for the results!
5. Leg raises! Simply lift your legs, hold them in place for 5-10 seconds and then lower them slowly without allowing your feet to touch the ground. If it's not hard enough you can loop your purse around your feet for some extra weight.
Like these tips? Check back for more next week or follow this link for the full article!