Health and Dental claims are the most utilized options in an employee benefit plan. Follow these steps to ensure you get paid as quickly as possible!
- Make sure your health or dental provider has your current address on file to ensure claim payments are mailed to the proper location.
- Sign up for Direct Deposit so reimbursements are deposited directly into your bank account.
- Always be sure to carry your Chambers Plan Wallet Card with you. If you have a medical emergency away from home, you must contact Voyage Assistance immediately.
- Make sure your dependents' information is filled out correctly. If you are claiming expenses for a dependent who is enrolled as a full-time student, you must indicate this on all claim forms.
- If your Health option includes a drug card, make sure to present your TELUS ASSURE card at the pharmacy - this ensures the quickest possible processing of your prescription drug purchase.