The Chambers of Commerce Group Insurance Plan offers a number of different Extended Health Care benefits. Some of the commonly forgotten about options include coverage of medical equipment and supplies as well as paramedical practitioner coverage. The following is a list of services that are covered by the extended health benefit.
Medical Equipment and Supplies:
- Up to $25,000 per person towards home nursing care
- Emergency group or air ambulance to the nearest hospital
- Up to $700 per person towards the purchase and installation of hearing aids
- Podiatrists and Chiropodists
- Massage therapy
- Licensed speech therapy
- Naturopaths, not including food or vitamin supplements
- Clinical dieticians
Make sure you make the most of your health care plan by becoming aware of all the services that your plan covers, and ensure that you submit all of your claims for reimbursement.